A trademark feature of any Las Vegas casino is the distinctive scent that immediately assaults your nose as you enter the property. While some visitors find fragrances used on the casino to be offensive, some patrons adore the distinct fragrance of their favorite casino floor.
A psychological tactic, resorts carefully select aromas to support their brand image, mask unpleasant odors, and keep you parked in front of a slot machine longer. In Fact, an early 90’s study by Dr. Alan Hirsch looked at differences in “coin in” or money gambled in a section of a casino using no scent one weekend and then introducing scent the next. The scented area showed a 45.1% increase in money gambled over the previous weekend. Hirsch also had a separate area of the casino floor where no fragrances were used either weekend and coin in was essentially flat. The bottom line is that fragrances make customers more likely to stick around and play for a longer period of time.
Most Vegas regulars have a favorite Las Vegas casino aroma that keeps them coming back. We crave the moment the smell hits our nostrils after being away for months or even years. It can be a nostalgic sensation, immediately reminding you of past trips, big wins, and good times.
We got to wondering – Is it possible to purchase Las Vegas casino fragrances for use at home? After all, what better way to get over the post-Vegas blues than giving your home the distinctive tropical scent of properties such as Mandalay Bay or Mirage?
Las Vegas Casino Scents for Sale for Use at Home
Aroma Retail, a company specializing in gaming and retail aroma systems actually sells the exact scents used in Las Vegas casinos for home use. Note that an electronic diffusing device will be needed for the fragrances listed below. If you don’t already own a diffuser, you have the option of purchasing Aroma Retail’s custom diffuser or a comparable diffuser on Amazon which tends to be a tad cheaper.
Once you have a diffuser picked out, you’re able to select the Las Vegas casino scent of your choice for purchase via Amazon.
Below are the fragrances used on Vegas casino floors that Aroma Retail is able to offer for use at home:
- Bellagio’s “Blue Ice” fragrance features Mediterranean Marine notes combined with cucumber, melon, rose, and lily among others.
- Caesars Palace’s “The Empire” scent, a mixture of lemon, mandarin, jasmine, rose and cyclamen among other ingredients.
- Wynn’s “Asian Lily” fragrance offers a floral aroma with notes of lemon verbena, rose petals, bamboo wood, and clear musk.
- Venetian’s “Arancia” fragrance is a fruity blend of orange, pear, lemon, apple blossom, ginger flower, clove, and nutmeg. This scent has been used in the casino since 2015.
- Mandalay Bay’s “Coconut Spice” utilizes coconut, banana, and pineapple to concoct this tropical ambiance.
- Mirage’s “Tropical Coco Mango” is a fragrance utilized in the casinos which combines a combination of orange, pineapple, coconut, and jasmine to keep patrons on property.
- Cosmopolitan’s “Desert Breeze” scent is a conglomeration of fresh sea air, Tiare flower, orange blossom, and solar amber.
- Cromwell’s distinctive “Allure Noire” aroma features hits of tobacco leaves, cognac, warm leather, black pepper, and nutmeg. A scent I seek out every time in Vegas.
- Flamingo’s “White Cashmere” is a sweet aroma that combines elements like jasmine, tobacco flower, and ebony to create a distinct experience.
- Harrah’s “Mandarin Zest” is a combination of sparkling aldehydes, mandarin lemongrass, apple, rose, and base notes of amber woods.
- Linq’s modern, clean “Linq A” scent is composed of Jasmine, Violet, Sandalwood, musk, and vanilla.
- Nobu’s “Lemon Ginger” is a sophisticated blend of citrus, mint, sandalwood, nutmeg, incense, jasmine, and cedar.
- Margaritaville’s “Sun & Sand” smells of the beach with notes of orange blossom, white rose, amber musk, driftwood, and sunlily.
- MGM Signature’s “Volupta” offers a “masculine” blend of mandarin, orange zest, champaca flowers, patchouli blooms, and notes of cade oil.
- M Resort’s “White Tea & Fig” combines fig, white tea, citrus, thyme, white peach, jasmine, and musk to create this casino’s distinct scent.
- Crystal’s “Black Orchid” offers a unique aroma of orchid, jasmine, sandalwood, peach, and vanilla.
Buying a casino scent can be the perfect way to bring an element of Las Vegas home with you after your trip. For those of you with a frequent Las Vegas visitor on your shopping list, casino fragrances are a perfect gift idea.