We may earn money from the companies and products mentioned in this post.
While it gets tougher and tougher to find a good deal on the Strip, Downtown Las Vegas stands ready to welcome value-focused visitors with open arms. Resort fees downtown pack a lesser punch, parking is cheaper and food/drinks tend to be a better deal.
Where can you find a cheap drink or cocktail downtown? We thought we would compile a list of our top happy hours and all day values on or near Fremont Street.
- Main Street Station Triple 7 Brewery offers $2 16 oz. / $3 24 oz. Craft Beers as part of their happy hour which runs Mon- Fri from 3-6 pm and again from 11 pm – 3 am. Additionally offered are $4 cocktails, $3 Jag shots, and food deals.
- Banger Brewing offers $5 draft beer during 2 happy hour windows daily. The first shot at the deal is from 1-3 pm and the second is 9-11 pm.
- Pizza Rock at Downtown Grand runs happy hour Mon-Fri from 3-6 pm and late-night happy hour is offered Sun-Thur from 10 pm-close. Cheap drinks offered include $3 well drinks and $3 24 oz. cans of PBR and Miller Lite draft beer.
- Triple George at Downtown Grand offers a happy hour from 3-6 pm Mon-Fri featuring $5 draft beers, wine, and well drinks.
- Mickie Finnz downtown offers $4 Coors Light/well drinks and $3 house wine as part of their 4-7 pm happy hour Mon-Fri.
- Filament Bar at Fremont serves up $3 Heineken, Heineken Light, Corona, and Corona Light in bottles around the clock.
- Grotto on Fremont offers a happy hour from 2-6 pm Mon – Fri and a late-night window from 10:30 pm – 12 am Sun – Thu. Deals include $5 beer options, $6 wine, and $8 signature cocktails.
- Chicago Brewing Company at 4 Queens offers $5 pints and half off house wine/well drinks daily from 4-7 pm and Sun-Thu from 11 pm-1 am. Also offered are solid food options such as $3 garlic knots and $4 pretzel bites.
- Cadillac Mexican & Tequila’s (Golden Nugget) happy hour runs from 4-7 pm Mon through Fri and features $4 domestic beers/$5 well drinks and margaritas in addition to craft beer/food options.
- Chart House, also at the Nugget, has a happy hour running from 4-7 pm Mon-Fri where you can find $4 domestic beers and $5 well drinks.
- Red Sushi at Golden Nugget will provide a unique twist on happy hour – Sake Bombs for $4 from 4-6 pm daily.
- Parlour Bar at El Cortez holds a daily happy hour from 4-6 pm which features $5 appetizers, $3 Draft Bud Light, and $5 Tito’s/Jameson cocktails.
- Hennessey’s Tavern serves up $5 “jumbo” 23 oz Coors Light and Blue Moon from 4-7 pm Mon-Fri as part of their happy hour. Also offered for $5 are shots, margaritas, and additional cocktails.
- Park on Fremont’s happy hour runs from 4-7 pm Mon-Fri allowing you to score $3 well drinks, $4 domestic drafts, and $5 crafts on draft.
- Bin 702 runs a daily happy hour from 3 pm – 6 pm which features $5 local pints, $6 well drinks, $7 wine, and $20 wine bottles. Located in the Downtown Container Park, plan to stay and watch the praying mantis fire show!
- Lastly, and least glamorous – one of the cheapest beers you’ll find on Fremont Street can be had at one of the convenience/gift stores in the area. Pick up tall 16 or 24 oz. can for $2-$3 bucks and take it to go.