- The Fountains of Bellagio playlist changes throughout the year, keeping the show fresh and worth visiting more than once.
- Bellagio’s Concierge can share exactly what time a song will play for those looking to schedule a proposal, etc. (contact info. below).
- Shows occur every 15-30 mins from 3 pm – midnight on weekdays and 6:30 pm – midnight on weekends.
Instantly recognizable, the Fountains of Bellagio are an image synonymous with Las Vegas. A popular free show, performances take place in the resort’s 8.5-acre man-made lake which is nestled between Bellagio’s hotel tower and Las Vegas Blvd.
As a Las Vegas landmark, the water show is the scene of countless selfies, marriage proposals, and even weddings.
With that in mind, I figured it’d be helpful to detail the current Bellagio Fountain playlist and give some tips for catching the show.
Bellagio Fountain Schedule in 2023
- Monday through Friday: The Fountains of Bellagio go off every 30 minutes from 3 pm to 6:30 pm and then every 15 minutes from 7 pm to midnight.
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: Shows are scheduled every 30 minutes from noon to 6:30 pm when the schedule switches over to a show every 15 minutes from 7 pm to midnight.
*Note that shows can be canceled due to high winds.
Best Places to Watch the Bellagio Fountains
Sidewalks Surrounding the Show
Spanning over 1,000 feet in length, there’s plenty of space on the sidewalk between the lake and the Strip to take in the show.
Speakers are sprinkled about the sidewalk, making it one of the best spots to marvel at the choreographed dance.
Daytime shows are typically uncrowded and there will be plenty of real estate for you and your group.
If the crowds along the sidewalk are thick, you can escape the hoard by walking up the sidewalk toward Bellagio’s Porte Cochere to view the fountains from the resort side with Cromwell, Flamingo, Paris, and Horseshoe in the background.
Nearby Restaurants & Bars
Restaurants at Bellagio like Lago, Yellowtail, Spago, Picasso, Jasmine, and Le Cirque among others offer nice views as you enjoy your meal, some from an outdoor balcony.
My favorite (budget-friendly) spot to catch the fountains is sipping a beer across the street at Paris’ Beer Park rooftop bar which overlooks the fountains.
Here’s my full rundown of restaurants with a Bellagio Fountain view.
From Your Hotel Room
Rooms at Bellagio with a view of the Fountains are labeled as “Lakeview”, “Fountain View” and “Tower King Deluxe” on booking websites.
While Bellagio’s hotel tower offers some of the best views, other hotels in Las Vegas offer a Bellagio Fountain view including Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Paris, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Horseshoe, and Planet Hollywood.
See my full rundown of hotels, towers, and room types with a Bellagio Fountain view.
Bellagio Fountain Songs
Offering musical selections for all tastes, the Fountains of Bellagio dance to tunes from artists like Lady Gaga, Tiesto, Cher, Frank Sinatra, and Lee Greenwood.
The diversity in genres and energy levels make each fountain show unique and the attraction worthy of multiple stops during your trip. Holiday selections are even added to the rotation during the winter months.
The below selections are also part of the Bellagio Fountain show schedule.
|My Heart Will Go On
|In the Mood
|The Ecstacy of Gold
|Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
|Hey, Big Spender
|God Bless the USA
|Viva Las Vegas
|All That Jazz
|Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
|Star Spangled Banner
|London Symphony Orchestra
|Con Te Partiro
|Luck be A Lady
|Fly Me to the Moon
|Singin’ in the Rain
|London Symphony Orchestra
|One Singular Sensation
|A Chorus Line
|Pink Panther Theme
|The Pink Panther
|BTS Compilation (“Butter” & “Dynamite”)
|Rondine al Nido
|All Night Long
As the holidays approach, the Fountains of Bellagio are also dancing to the following holiday classics:
|O Holy Night
|George Frederic Handel
|Most Wonderful Time of the Year
|We Need a LIttle Christmas
|We Need a Little Christmas
|Carol of the Bells
|Los Angeles Master Chorale
Bellagio Fountain Fun Facts
- The fountains are comprised of over 1,200 individual sprayers that are capable of shooting water over 460 ft in the air. “Minishooters”, “Extremeshooters”, and “Supershooters” are stationary and fire water vertically, while Bellagio’s “Oarsmen” sprayers move around and do the “dancing”.
- If you need to know the exact time a specific song will play, say for a marriage proposal, the Bellagio Concierge can email it to you or tell you over the phone.
- Although many believe the lake and fountains utilize reclaimed “greywater” from the resort, the actual source is an underground well previously used to water the Dunes golf course.
- Many also wonder what happens to the coins tossed into the fountains. According to a Review Journal story, the coins are collected and distributed to local charities.
- The man-made lake ranges in depth from 8ft – 13ft according to a story by the Las Vegas Sun.
- Every so often, an “over-served” tourist jumps into the man-made lake for a swim, which typically results in an arrest, but has been deadly in the past.
Related: Love Bellagio’s scent? Buy that, and other Las Vegas casino scents, here!
Feature Image Credit: ©klotz/123RF.COM
I’m a former software salesman turned Vegas aficionado. While the craps table is my preferred habitat, I pull myself away to explore new attractions, shows, restaurants, and outdoor activities around Las Vegas with the intent of sharing my experiences.
Ultimately, I just want to help folks plan a better trip and save a few bucks in the process.